Maps and Images
Maps and images, if shown, are for general information and may not necessarily reflect actual routings, locations or services provided.
- Destination shots may have been supplied to VR Group by third parties and VR Group does not guarantee the accuracy of any destination shots.
- Photos are indicative only
VR Group strongly recommends that at the time of booking you purchase comprehensive travel insurance to cover items including but not limited to: loss of booking amount through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage, loss of money and medical expenses.
VR Group Gift Cards may only be used to pay for the accommodation portion of booking and may not be used for non-accommodation items such as restaurants, car parking, transfers, laundry, telephone, spa services, tours or taxes not included in accommodation rates.
- VR Group Gift Cards are not refundable or redeemable for cash.
- VR Group Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue or, if date specific – the date that is indicated on the gift card.
- Additional values cannot be added to an existing VR Group Gift Card; however, additional VR Group Gift Cards can be purchased.
- A 2% surcharge will apply if VR Group Gift Cards are purchased using a credit or debit card.
- VR Group Gift Cards are to be treated like cash and if they are defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen they will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- VR Group does not accept any responsibility for lost or stolen VR Group Gift Cards.
- bookings to be fully or partially paid for using the VR Group Gift Card must be made by calling the relevant New Zealand Participating Property directly; and
- bookings cannot be made by calling VR Group Central Reservations.
All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult such as a parent, step-parent, guardian or other adult who has parental rights and responsibilities for the under 18 year old guest.
- No children under the age of 14 can be left alone or unattended on a VR Hotel property under New Zealand Law. Parental guardians will be responsible for administrating this. If guests need baby-sitting services, VR Hotels can arrange this service at a fee to the guest. Please contact the participating hotel directly to arrange.
- If a guest is found to be a person under the age of 18 who is not accompanied by a responsible adult VR Group may immediately cancel the guest’s booking and the full booking amount will be forfeited to VR Group under this clause.
Third Party Products and Services
VR Group sometimes includes third party products or services in special packages and VR Group is not liable under any circumstances for any failure by third party providers to provide products or services, nor for any error, alteration or change of any kind made by those third-party providers following the acceptance of a booking by them.
- All third party coupons, vouchers, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by those third parties.
- VR Group does not warrant the accuracy of any information, statements or representations made by third parties
- VR Group is not liable for any act, omission, default or negligence of any third-party provider.
Release and Indemnity
To the extent permitted by the law, you agree to release and hold harmless, VR Group and its current and former officers, employees and agents against and from all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments and losses of any kind whatsoever (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damages for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your booking or your stay at the relevant Participating Property even if caused or contributed to by VR Group’s negligence, breach of duty or otherwise.
- You agree to indemnify VR Group and its current and former officers, employees and agents for all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments and losses of any kind whatsoever (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damages for injury, including personal injury and death) incurred or suffered by VR Group or its current or formers officers, employees or agents arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your booking or stay at the relevant Participating Property except to the extent caused or contributed to by VR Group’s or its current or former officer’s, employee’s or agent’s negligence.
Events Beyond Control
VR Group is not responsible for any loss arising out of any occurrences or conditions beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, act of God, defects in vehicles, war, strikes, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.
- All travel documents, observance of laws and government regulations are your responsibility.
Use of Information
You consent and authorise VR Group and the relevant Participating Property to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes of administering your booking and providing you with any services associated with your booking.
- You consent to information which you have provided to VR Group or the relevant Participating Property as part of your booking being used by VR Group, the relevant Participating Property or any of their related bodies corporate for the purpose of informing you about offers and promotions which relate VR Group, VR Group’s related bodies corporate or Participating Properties.
- VR Group will not provide or disclose any information you have provided to VR Group or the relevant Participating Property to any person other than a related body corporate without your prior written consent.
- Upon request by you and to the extent permitted or required by law, VR Group will provide you with access to and/or the ability to correct your personal information however only the person who made the booking will be entitled to access and/or correct personal information pertaining to that booking.
- Please note that by providing your email address you are subscribing to our Monthly Specials Newsletter. If you wish to opt-out, please contact the hotel directly or email our Marketing Department.
The Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
- If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable then it will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible, it will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.